We partner with organizations that offer a variety of programs and resources. Eligibility is often determined by the location of your residence. Listed below are a few sources of information for available resources in your area. If you have additional questions about getting assistance, call our office at 304-523-6029.

Listed below are a few of the places that can help give information.

West Virginia

Huntington/Wayne - Information & Refferal (I&R) at 304-528-5660
Barbourville to Milton - Eccho at (304)743-9238


Boyd County - C.A.R.E.S at 606-324-2949


Lawrence County - 211

Joomla Template - by Joomlage.com